It was a busy week again for WordPress 2.5, the changes were:
- Addition of sanitization to
- phpDoc with copyright and licensing info to external ftp libs (#6155).
- Improved self links for feeds (#5238).
- Introduction of a per-user admin colour scheme selector (#6167).
- Changes to move the
restrict_manage_postshook back inside the form (#6196).
- A new filter to allow plugins to filter the fetched pingback source data (#3525).
- Improvements to the export file to enclose more data in CDATA sections so as to produce more valid xml. (#4242).
- Changes to
wp_original_referer_field()so they can return the output rather than echoing (#3628).
- Switch from
- Enhancements to the MT importer to import keywords as tags (#4472).
- Update to TinyMCE 3.05 (#6195).
- More work on the plugin updater (#5586).
- More updates to the new media library (#5911).
- Lots of updates to the new admin style.
For more information of the per-user admin stylesheet selector and examples of how to add your own themes you can read Ozh’s excellent post Per User Custom Stylesheet in WordPress 2.5″
For even more information on some of the other little changes that went in this week you can read the whole weekly trac timeline.