February 8, 2008 31 Comments
WordPress 2.3.3 has been released and includes a number of changes including one security fix, here is a list of most of the changes in detail:
- Reversion of the change to sent the “Sender” in
- Changes to the magic number detection for gettext file loading for better support of 64bit systems (#3780).
- A fix in install-helper.php so that you do not get errors when included from a plugin (#5090).
- Addition of extra capabilities checks to the xmlrpc code (#5313).
- Fixes to the naming of some query variables used for category intersections (#5788).
For a complete list of all the changes you can read this section of the branches/2.3 log.