November 18, 2007 5 Comments
It has been another busy week for WordPress 2.4, the changes this week have included:
- Output WP_Error message when adding categories via AJAX (#5342).
- WXR Importer fix to ensure that tags are imported correctly (#5330).
- A change to the capability checks used by “submit-for-review” to ensure the same capability is check in all cases (#5329).
- Caching of the current theme in options (#5346).
- Refactor of the WXR exporter to allow for unit-testing (#5347).
- Improvements to the memory usage of the WXR importer (#5357).
- Changes to ensure that when the page set as the homepage is deleted we revert to a blog view on the homepage (#5361).
- Ensure that we offer https access to atom in the RSD if it is available (#5298).
For even more information on some of the other little changes that went in this week you can read the whole weekly trac timeline.