WordPress weekly digest 28th January to 3rd February 2008
February 7, 2008 6 Comments
It has been a busy week again for WordPress 2.5, the changes this week were:
- A Tag Searching interface for the Tag Editor (#5684).
- Removal of any old compatibility functions for PHP 4.2 and 4.3 (#5415).
- I18N updates for the new widgets interface (#5583).
- Changes to increase the memory limit for PHP (#3141).
- Comment feed fixes to ensure that we have got a post before we a querying for the comments (#5185).
- Introduction of a
- Addition of the TinyMCE Fullscreen plugin (#5735).
- Add depth arg to
- Fixes to future post publishing over xmlrpc (#5721).
- Update TinyMCE to v3.0 final (#5674).
- Merging of
- Changes to allow for multiple database connections (#2722).
- Introduction of a new template tag is_front() which is only true on the front page of a WordPress install (#3682).
- Addition of extra capabilities checks to the xmlrpc code (#5313).
For even more information on some of the other little changes that went in this week you can read the whole weekly trac timeline.