It has been a busy week again for WordPress 2.5, the changes this week were:
- Update of the jQuery form pluginto the latest version (#5048).
- Addition of mass select functionality to the user editing page (#5592).
- Pass extra information to the filters in
- Introduction of a new interface for widget management (#5583).
- A switch to jQuery color for fades instead of FAT (#5369).
- Introduction of a newimage uploader (#5609).
- Addition of the ability to re-activate all the plugins deactivated by the deactivate all button (#4176).
- Changes to ensure that the current user information is setup before the init hook fires (#4181).
- Introduction of “Just-In-Time” loading of the tinymce translations (#5605).
- New interface for category addition and setting in the Write->Post page (#5618).
- Documentation for
- Fixes for some PHP E_NOTICE messages when WP_DEBUG is enabled (#5607).
- Changes to ensure that post GUIDs are retained when importing from RSS (#5589).
- Introduction of new xmlrpc functions to get a list of valid post and page statuses (#5569).
- Addition of the abilioty to limit the depth of the tree displayed by wp_list_categories() (#2461).
- Reversion of the change to sent the “Sender” in
- Optimisation of the SQL query used to determine what urls are awaiting pinging (#5649).
For even more information on some of the other little changes that went in this week you can read the whole weekly trac timeline.